Welcome to Re:amaze! 👋
Before you dive in, we highly recommend taking a guided video tour of Re:amaze. You can find our video tutorial series here. The video tutorial will cover some topics not found in the Getting Started Guide so we want to make sure you can easily refer to them.
Re:amaze is a multi-channel/multi-brand helpdesk and customer messaging platform. That means we will really shine when you can bring in multiple channels and your support staff into one place.
Here’s a quick guide to help you dive right in:
1. Install a chat widget
You can implement a chat widget to give customers a way to reach you on your site through a click of a button. This allows you to seamlessly transition between Live Chat and email without needing to worry about where you are and where the customer is. It just works! Learn how to build out your embeddable chat widget here.
2. Connect social media channels
You can integrate your social media channels such as Facebook, Messenger, X (Twitter), and Instagram! This tutorial goes over how to connect each of your social media pages.
3. Add staff users
You can invite your teammates to join Re:amaze so all of you can work out of the shared inbox. Re:amaze promotes a collaborative environment that enables your team to work together and help customers.
4. Create a help center
You can build your FAQ and knowledge base help center so customers can help themselves when you're not available.
5. Connect to third-party apps
You can connect Re:amaze to some third-party applications (apps) so you can use the tools you already love on a single platform. Some of the apps that we integrate with are Shopify, Klaviyo, Slack, ReCharge, Stamped.io, and much more. You can access our full integrations library here.
A few things to remember when you connect Re:amaze to your third-party app:
- Re:amaze will have access to some of your third-party app account information.
- Each Re:amaze plan comes with unlimited app connections and integrations; however, individual applications may have their own service costs. We recommend reaching out to our integration partners to learn more about their pricing.
- You can review what apps you've connected to and remove their access in your Re:amaze settings.
And of course, feel free to reach out to us with any questions! 😄