You can save any channel filter or sub-filter in Re:amaze and pin them to the top of your dashboard under the "IMPORTANT" category by clicking on the ⭐ in the top navigation bar.
Some great use cases for saved filters and saved custom views include:
- Saving a filter for all unassigned conversations in a specific channel
- Saving a filter for all resolved conversations belonging to a specific staff member
- Saving a filter for all unresolved conversations belonging to a department
- Saving a custom view for specific search criteria that you commonly use
Important Things To Note
- The “Me”, “Awaiting”, and “All Unresolved” filters under the IMPORTANT category cannot be saved (because they’re already saved).
- All other channel filters including tag filters can be saved and pinned.
- All channel filters and their sub-filters (such as all unresolved conversations in the “Important” tag filter) can be saved and pinned.
- Search filters (views) and advanced search filters can be saved and pinned.
- All saved and starred filters/views can be renamed.
Saving Filters and Sub-filters
To star or save a filter, simply navigate to an existing filter such as a channel filter, a tag filter, or even a sub-filter and click on the star on the top header. In the example below, I am saving a filter for all unresolved conversations in the “High Priority” tag.
You can then edit the name of this saved filter!
This saved filter will now be pinned to the top of your dashboard under the IMPORTANT category.
In the next example, I’m saving a filter for all of Chris Dunnan’s (staff) resolved conversations so I can monitor how Chris is interacting with customers.
Once saved, this filter is also pinned to the top of the dashboard under the IMPORTANT category.
You can even save Department filters in Re:amaze, like this:
Saving Custom Views & Searches
You can run a simple search or advanced search filter and save those views for easy access in the future!
First, perform a search using the advanced search filters. Then follow the steps illustrated above to save the view and customize the name!