Step By Step
- Login to your designated Gmail account or Google Apps email account by going to https://mail.google.com/ or whichever domain you use.
- On the top right hand corner of the screen, click on the gear icon right underneath your name to bring up a menu list. Select Settings.
- Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab across the top.
- You should now see a button for you to add a forwarding address. Click it and enter the new mailbox address provided to you by Reamaze.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your Reamaze mailbox. Please be patient as this email can take up to 10 minutes for Google to generate.
- Login to Reamaze and open up the new conversation to retrieve a confirmation code.
- Copy the confirmation code in the email from Google and paste it into the verification box and click Verify.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to make sure that the radio button to Forward a copy of incoming mail to... is selected. You may choose to also keep a copy of all forwarded emails in your inbox.
- Send yourself a test email to confirm forwarding is complete. Enjoy!
If you're using Gmail's automatic tab filters for PROMOTIONS and SOCIAL, note that emails that arrive in these filters will not be forwarded to Re:amaze since they're considered to be "soft-spam". To allow all emails to be forwarded to Re:amaze, please this feature off and use only the regular inbox.