What is Re:amaze Multi-Brand?
Re:amaze is a multi-brand capable platform. That means you can easily create and manage several different business operations, business stores, or business identities using one paid Re:amaze account. Multi-brand is especially helpful since each brand has its own unique settings, its own email and social media channels, its own chat widget configuration, its own chatbots, and its own Help Site and FAQ, etc.
For example, if you're looking to deploy two different configurations of Re:amaze Chat, you'll need to create a new Brand so the second configuration can be managed separately. The same applies if you would like to manage your emails, social media, SMS, and VOIP channels separately. Each Brand in Re:amaze comes with its own FAQ as well!
Having multiple Brands will also allow you to leverage the Roles and Permissions feature to give certain staff members access only to certain Brands. Doing so gives you the ability to manage multiple teams in a single Re:amaze account without running the risk of cross-brand/channel communication.
Multi-Brand is available in Re:amaze Pro plans and above.
To add or manage a Brand, click on "Settings" and select the first option titled "Brands". From there, you can "Add a brand" or click any of the existing brands to edit it settings.
Within each Brand's settings page, you can do the following:
- Edit the appearance of your Re:amaze FAQ in terms of header styling, header color, font styling, and much more.
- Enabling and disabling the specific brand's Help Site. The Help Site hosts content from your FAQ. Once your Help Site has been enabled, you can edit its styling just like your Re:amaze Embed.
- Customize all customer-facing prompts under "Text Customization". Re:amaze doesn't support internationalization or automatic text translations but you're free to customize the text in any language of your choice.
- Inject custom HTML and CSS to change the look and feel of your Re:amaze Help Site and FAQ.
- Set up a Custom Domain for your Help Site and FAQ. For example, the default domain would be https://yourcompany.reamaze.com and you want to change it to https://help.yourcompany.com.
- Add custom analytics for your Re:amaze Help Site and FAQ via Google Analytics.
- Access Advanced Settings to change settings related to SEO, ClickJack Defense, and much more.
- Change your Re:amaze Permalinks' privacy settings.