What is a Push Prompt?
A Push Prompt is a Re:amaze embeddable specifically for building your Push Campaign audience. If you're not familiar with Push Campaigns, check out this article to learn more.
Push Prompts are recommended over other methods of prompting users for push notifications because browsers typically only prompt website visitors once for push permissions. Push Prompts allow you to prompt the same visitor multiple times.
- To build a Push Prompt, go to "Settings > Push Prompts". If you have multiple brands, select the brand you would like to build a Push Prompt for.
- Next, give your Push Prompt a Title and Message. We recommend language prompting the user to subscribe for updates, sales, feature announcements, etc. You can also set the "Re-Prompt delay." This is an amount of time you can set before the prompt will be displayed to customers after they've dismissed it previously, which will help you to continue building your audience.
- If you're not sure how to write your Prompt message, click "Suggest message" and Re:amaze will rewrite your message using AI.
- Once your Push Prompt is built, you will need to embed it into your website. If you're a Shopify user, you can use our one-click publishing feature and simple click "Publish." No coding necessary!
- If you need to manually embed your Prompt, click "View Instructions."
- Re:amaze will provide you with a script to copy and paste into your HTML. Insert the code toward the bottom of the page, anywhere in the HTML
- Once you're finished, simply click "Done."