Event tracking is an important aspect of conversation management as it provides managers (and team members) contextual information about the lifecycle of any given conversation. Events also act as audit trails in order to minimize the mishandling of conversations.
Manual conversation events are tracked and displayed when any staff agent performs a manual action that changes or alters the state of the conversation. There are several different types of manual events available for tracking as well as one automated action:
- When a staff agent “Reassigns” a conversation
- When a staff agent “Moves” a conversation
- When a staff agent adds or removes a "Tag" a conversation
- When a staff agent “Resolves” or “Reopens” a conversation
- When a staff agent “Archives” or “Unarchives” a conversation
- When a staff agent marks or unmarks a conversation as “Spam”
- When a staff agent “Ends” a chat conversation
- When a staff agent “Replies and Archives” a conversation
- When a staff agent “Reply and Reopens” a conversation
- When a staff agent runs a manual workflow
- When a conversation is auto-resolved by the Reamaze Assistant
- When an Automated or Manual Workflow runs
- When an attachment is deleted
- When a message delivery fails or a bounce is detected
- When a chatbot hands over a conversation or resolves by itself
- When a conversation's subject is edited
- When a reminder is added and when a reminder is triggered
- When a customer marks your message as spam
You can see when your customers have read your message reply. You can also see when your other teammates have read a particular customer's message. There are several ways to see these viewed indicators.
When your message replies are through email, Re:amaze will indicate whether your reply was successfully sent when you hover over the sender's name.