Step By Step
- Login to your designated Gmail account or Google Apps email account by going to https://mail.google.com/ or whichever domain you use.
- On the top right hand corner of the screen, click on the gear icon right underneath your name to bring up a menu list. Select Settings.
- Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab across the top.
- You should now see a button for you to add a forwarding address. Click it and enter the new mailbox address provided to you by Reamaze.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your Reamaze mailbox. Please be patient as this email can take up to 10 minutes for Google to generate.
- Login to Reamaze and open up the new conversation to retrieve a confirmation code.
- Copy the confirmation code in the email from Google and paste it into the verification box and click Verify.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to make sure that the radio button to Forward a copy of incoming mail to... is selected. You may choose to also keep a copy of all forwarded emails in your inbox.
- Send yourself a test email to confirm forwarding is complete. Enjoy!